Get help finding a job, writing your resume, practicing for the interview, or career exploration.
We are here to help you find a job that makes you self-sufficient.
- Learn what services are available through the One Stop - Work Force WV center
- We can help determinine your skills (to help you build a better resume)
- Job search, placement assistance, career counseling, including non-traditional employment opportunities
- Job listings, skills needed for work in the Mid-Ohio Valley, and the In Demand Occupation List
- Referrals to Work Force WV Partners
- Learn about support services
- Get Help filing an unemployment claim
- We can help you file the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Your Eligibility for Individual and Training services
Individualized Career Services
- In-depth skill level assessment
- Create a plan to reach your employment goals, and services to achieve your goals
- Career counseling and Career planning
- Skills to help you get the job and keep it
- Internship and work experience opportunities
- Financial literacy training
- English language help, integrated training and education
- Help to get you back to work, start to work, or transition to a new career
- Help to keep you employed
Hover over the images below to explore these additional resources. Click on the image to be re-directed to an external site or open the documents in PDF format.